All offers are subject to:
- Withdrawal or change without notice
- The conditions listed below
- Only one offer can be purchased at a time
The duration of each lesson is a multiple of 1 hour.
New Pupil Prices:
- 10 hours for £250 payable upfront at the first lesson
- Cooling off period does not apply in respect of this offer
- 1 hour - £26.00
- 10 hours block booking for £250.00
Terms & Conditions
All terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the Terms of Business of Helen Underwood trading as Helstar Driving School who has the web presence of www.helstardrivingschool.co.uk
- All block bookings must be paid in full at the first lesson unless arranged with instructor.
- Standard cancellation rates apply where notice has not been given - see terms of conditions.
- Refunds of unused fees will be given subject to the following:- The discounted rates/offers will be replaced by the Standard charges which will be applied to the lessons already received including late cancellation fees i.e. On the 10 hour offer - if 9 hours have already been taken the remaining unused fees will be forfeited.
- Lessons must commence within 12 months of payment otherwise the fees paid will be forfeited to the driving instructor.
- Lessons must be taken continuously, if the next lesson is not taken before 6 weeks have passed the fees paid will become non-refundable.
- Any outstanding fees and offers paid can be used against a pass plus course providing the pupil is an existing pupil of Helstar Driving School. Pass Plus is also available to new pupils.
- The instructor reserves the right to give cancellation notice to the pupil of one week, in this instance any unused monies would be refunded but the standard rates would apply to the lessons already taken.
- Cooling Off Period - It is the pupils responsibility to read the terms and conditions. They must bring any concerns up on their second lesson. Unless any concerns are raised the term and conditions will be agreed.